BOLIF provides a variety of ministries to reach others with the love of Christ. They desire to minister to the whole person - body, mind and spirit. Some of the following ministries are already established, and some are under development. For more information about any of these ministries, please contact us.
Meeting together for fellowship, prayer, teaching, worship, celebration.
Conferences & Seminars
We desire to host various events to teach and equip people in many different facets of life, such as
- Marriage & Family - Seminars for courtship, godly marriage, raising children, balancing work and home, family finances, education, retirement planning, and more.
- Healthy Living - caring well for your physical body
- Children & Youth - Culture and traditions, raising godly youth, choosing a life partner, parent-child relationships, self-control
Counseling for all ages on anything from marriage and family issues, depression, anxiety, life goals and guidance, etc.
Opportunities to dig deeper into the Bible - for all ages!
We seek to connect with people in a variety of ways, to build relationships and open up opportunities for Gospel conversation. Some of the methods used include
- Campus ministry, street evangelism, crusades
- Sports & Games - Basketball, soccer, volleyball, table tennis, cricket, football, tennis, indoor & outdoor games, etc.
To meet the physical needs of those who are without basic necessities.
Interpretation and translation of different languages - French, Chinese, Zulu, Swahili, Ndebele, Spanish, Shona, Haitian, etc.